Immediately we head to the Spider and as I am standing in line I realized I can't do it. For those of you who may think I was just being baby that is fine, think that all you want. I was not going to do it.
The Spider
The SpiderSo then we go to "Wicked". O my lanta I was not going to even get in line for this. I do not know how they did it but they did.
"Wicked"
"Wicked"After that we went on some I decided to get brave and go on some rides.
We went on a fun smaller ride. Not sure what it was called but here is a picture of us on it. Then we went on the Colossus. This ride goes upside down twice. Maria told me just to keep my head back and close my eyes. So I did and it was not that bad. So the rest of the rides we went on I decided that as long I closed my eyes I was ok.
We went on a fun smaller ride. Not sure what it was called but here is a picture of us on it. Then we went on the Colossus. This ride goes upside down twice. Maria told me just to keep my head back and close my eyes. So I did and it was not that bad. So the rest of the rides we went on I decided that as long I closed my eyes I was ok. I really did have fun. I am not sure if I would say lets go get a seasons pass but it was fun.
4 comments:
We are so glad you came with us. We had sooooooo much fun and you really were brave :)
Yay! Good for you for going on the Colussus! I think the white roller coaster is the worst one there, it's not as smooth as the others. I did go on Wicked once and that was awesome..but I was SO scared for the first up and over..it looks a lot worse than it is--but I'll admit that I did almost back out. :)
Good job trying a few rides!!! I know you were hesitant! I haven't tried that new one, but I love the rest. I wanna go to Lagoon!!! :)
WAHOO for rollercoasters!! I am so jealous you got to go!! You guys are good at doing fun things..I think Ammon and I should take lessons from ya!
Post a Comment