Over Halloween weekend my family got together and did family pictures. It has been a long time since we have had a professional take them and that chance for all of us to be there. They turned out so good.
The Leonardson Family

My little family

Mom and Dad with their girls

Mom and her daughters
It is not very often that you get to have a picture with all of us and I am so glad to finally have one. I can't wait for the time when I get to move closer to my sisters. I miss them so much.
3 comments:
Ashley,
You've been tagged- 7 Things most people don't know about you....check out my blog for directions
Jenny
Those pictures turned out so cute! I love the pics we got with Scott's family while we were in Cali. We haven't done a family pic since our wedding day 5 years ago. It is long over due!
those are very cute. you have such a big family! hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment