"Ready, Get set, Go" 2009 is here and their is only one week left in the month of January. We have so many exciting things coming up this year I am afraid 2010 is going to be here sooner than I want it to be. Well let me tell you what is going on in our lives for 2009.
Charly made a great start by falling off of grandma's chair and getting a concussion on January 2nd. I mean she did even give us a full week into 09 before we had to have something happen. We didn't take her in but we new that is what she had. When she fell I have never heard her cry like that before. She was hurting. Lucky she did not try and caught her fall because she had a pencil in the other hand, so things could have been worse. When she stopped crying she immediately wanted to fall asleep. We kept her awake by giving her a bath but not ten minutes after her bath she through up. It was a really long night and I am just glad that it is over and that everything is good.
Chris will graduate in April. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am for him. He has really worked hard for this and it has been a long four years but we are finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
Lastly we are having another BABY. We are 15 weeks along and getting more and more excited everyday. This little one is due on July 14th. So lets all hope for my sake that it is a warm summer not and a scorching hot summer. We get to find out if this is a little boy or girl on the 17th of February if the baby corporates. Charly is going to be such a good big sister. For awhile we would tell her that mommy is going to have a baby. Her response to me was "Mommy, no baby." Now when I ask her where the baby is she points to my tummy. I am so excited her this new adventure and to continue the growth of our little family.
To add to that my sister Sydney is pregnant with me. She just found out that she is having a boy and I am so excited for her. She is two weeks ahead of me. I am so excited to be pregnant with her. It is fun.
Well I will keep all of you posted on things and I hope you all have a wonderful 2009.
11 comments:
this is one of those times when its fun to share. Getting fat and not crying over it everyday, is easier when you have someone else doing it with you. Camille and I were pregnant together with the first three. I had Ty 6 monthes before she had Abby. so she wasn't showing. I wish you both a safe and stress-free pregnacy.
Hey there lady!!
Congrats on the new little one ... good luck!! Things are exciting as ever around here :) You are darling! Charly is perfect!!! What a doll! love ya!
How exciting! Lots and lots of babies coming this year - Shelly just had hers, Pam is due in June, I am due in August, and you and Sidney. Wow - Congrats! (and I hope you are feeling well).
Yay for all of the exciting news. I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Hooray for BABY DIXON!! I can't wait. And sweet little Charly she'll be a great big sister/
I was wondering when you were going to say something about your little baby bump! It will be exciting to find out what you guys are having! So your sister couldn't wait anymore? :) That is exciting for her on her little boy! That is still my guess for you, I think, A BOY! I will stick to what I originally thought.
It will be so so nice for you guys when Chris is ALL DONE WITH SCHOOL! That is awesome for him!!!
You do have a busy year ahead of you. It is going to be such an exciting one. I am so excited for you guys and the new baby. Life is so much better with two kids- and a little more crazy. I am glad that charlie is getting excited about it. She will be such a good big sister. I am way jelous that Chris will be done with school- that is so great. It will be so nice for you to have him home.
Hey Ashley! I found your sister's blog on our class of 98 site, and then found yours! Looks like you are doing well! Your little girl is darling - she looks a lot like mommy! I have 2 kids and am living in AZ. My husband is a seminary teacher. How funny that we now have the same last name!!
Cami (Weeks)
Hey Ash, You've been taby me. Check it out!
The Rules: A) Think back over the day and write down everything you ate......wait until the end of the day when you do this and no cheating.....be honest about what you ate!! B) Pick 5 other people to tag. Make sure you send this to everyone who sent it to you. C) Happy Blogging!
Hey, I am so glad I found your blog. Your daughter is ADORABLE and congratulations on the next one coming. It is great to see what you've been up to.
Hey Ashley, I found your site from Jen Avery's. I can't believe how big Charly's gotten. She is adorable! I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog and read your updates. Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment