Where did the last two months go. I am truly sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog. Life has been so busy at my house. Chris is going 100 miles a minute in school. We barely see him. But we only have four weeks to go and we will be done. He will officially graduate on May 1st. I am so proud of him.
Charly is getting so big and talking so much. She is getting to that stage where she wants to pick out her own clothes. If she could she would wear pajamas all day long. I have to tell her it is dirty so that she will get out of them. It has been warm off and on a little bit so I have been wearing flip flops and I have pulled hers out also. She now will not put socks on. She wants her sandals. She is more like her mom everyday.
Well for those of you who do not know we are having a
Charly is getting so big and talking so much. She is getting to that stage where she wants to pick out her own clothes. If she could she would wear pajamas all day long. I have to tell her it is dirty so that she will get out of them. It has been warm off and on a little bit so I have been wearing flip flops and I have pulled hers out also. She now will not put socks on. She wants her sandals. She is more like her mom everyday.
Well for those of you who do not know we are having a
BOY.
We are so excited. I am still a little overwhelmed because I have no clue what to do with a boy. I didn't grow up with brothers, so I am pretty much clueless, but I think we will get through it. We have rearrange Charly's room to make room for him. I am 24 weeks along and to be honest I am ready for him to just get here. I am ready to just hold him and see him. I know, I know I have a long way to go. When I found out it was a boy everybody tells me that boys are easier and they are lazy so I have been praying for him to be a good baby. Well he is the most active little thing ever. So, so much for wishing for a lazy baby. He is already keeping me on my toes.
I promise to do better at keeping this blog up-to-date and I will add some pictures soon. Thanks for being patient with me. Talk to you all soon.
We are so excited. I am still a little overwhelmed because I have no clue what to do with a boy. I didn't grow up with brothers, so I am pretty much clueless, but I think we will get through it. We have rearrange Charly's room to make room for him. I am 24 weeks along and to be honest I am ready for him to just get here. I am ready to just hold him and see him. I know, I know I have a long way to go. When I found out it was a boy everybody tells me that boys are easier and they are lazy so I have been praying for him to be a good baby. Well he is the most active little thing ever. So, so much for wishing for a lazy baby. He is already keeping me on my toes.
I promise to do better at keeping this blog up-to-date and I will add some pictures soon. Thanks for being patient with me. Talk to you all soon.
5 comments:
Hey you should post a picture of Charly's room. I am so excited for you. I get more baby hungry every time I see you.
Two words: Dixie cup
Finally an update :) I'm so excited for you and chris. It will be so nice when he's done with school. And I can't wait to meet that little guy.
Ash --
My boys are anything BUT lazy, they are wild and crazy, and so DANG entertaining. Good luck :) Hope you're feeling good!
I love your banana bread variation! I'm going to try yours next time. Glad you liked it!
Post a Comment