Right now we are waiting for a phone call from the hospital telling us when we can come in and get started. They are going to induce us today. I am so excited to see him but I am so nervous for the process of him getting here. Wish us luck. We will post a picture as soon as he is here. Love you all.
4 comments:
Yay, yay, yay! Can't wait to see the little guy.
Congrats you guys. We got your text and he is sooo cute! We need to come down and see him. How is Charley adjusting? Ashley how are you feeling?Congrats again.
I feel so excited that I've seen him in person before you posted a picture on your blog. How is being mother of two now that you are back at home. Call me if you need ANYTHING.
Congratulations! We're excited to see those pictures. -Carter
Post a Comment