Chris, Ashley, Charly, and Gavin
Oh my gosh he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. We miss you guys like crazy. I hope we see you soon.
You aren't kidding that you have a heartbreaker on your hands! He is sooo stinkin cute! Miss you guys so much! You need to come and see us again!
What a little cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!
What a cutie!!! He is looking so much like Çharlie. We miss you guys, so it was nice seeing pictures of all of you. We miss having neighbors as awesome as you guys. we'll have to try to get together soon. We need to come see your new place.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. We miss you guys like crazy. I hope we see you soon.
You aren't kidding that you have a heartbreaker on your hands! He is sooo stinkin cute! Miss you guys so much! You need to come and see us again!
What a little cutie! Hope you guys are doing well!
What a cutie!!! He is looking so much like Çharlie. We miss you guys, so it was nice seeing pictures of all of you. We miss having neighbors as awesome as you guys. we'll have to try to get together soon. We need to come see your new place.
Post a Comment