Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Weird Things

My sister Lindsey and my friend Maria have tagged me to write 7 weird things about me. So here you go.

1. It frustrates me when a cupboard door is left open especially in my kitchen.

2. My closet it color coordinated. That way if I want to wear something black then I only have to look in one section.

3. I organize any candy I eat by colors. I eat all the duplicates first to where their is only one color of each left. Then I eat my least favorite color first leaving my favorite color to eat last.

4. I love to shop. It is not that fact of just going shopping it is a hunt for the good deal. The best deal I have ever found is I got a khaki jacket on sale for a dollar. It was great.

5. I hate wearing socks. I will wear flip flops or sandals until it snows. I do not care how cold it is I will not put socks on.

6. When we go grocery shopping I have to organize the cart. You can't just throw things in their it has to be in some kind of order.

I could only think of six for now. If I think of one more I will add it. I tagg Katie, Angelique, and Mardi.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

We are soooo related. All those things bug me to. well, exept the socks. I love them brand new.
Love you sis. Lindsey

Angelique said...

Uh oh...I'll be thinking about this. :)

Chelsea said...

I prefer to eat my colored candy the same way! Love the blog...already cuter than mine. Everyone always shows me up. I'll call ya about hanging out sometime this week.

CorayFam said...

That is was way fun to read. You are so blasted cute!

Teri said...

Ash,
It is crazy to think that you have a baby and that you are married, and all that stuff...you have such a cute family.
Teri