About a week later my neighbor asked if I would watch their little girl so they could go out. Brinley is about 5 months younger than Charly but I love having over. She is so stinkin cute. So after work I went back to the dollar store and got some for Brinley. They had so much fun. They thought it was great. Below are pictures of the two of them.Thursday, October 2, 2008
Dress-Up
About a month ago I went to the dollar store to get something and when I arrived I noticed that they had dress up fairy wings, fairy skirt, shoes, tiars, bowas, and pom poms. So for the fun of it I bought it all for Charly. When we got home I put it all on her. She loved it. She cried when we had to take it off for bed time.
About a week later my neighbor asked if I would watch their little girl so they could go out. Brinley is about 5 months younger than Charly but I love having over. She is so stinkin cute. So after work I went back to the dollar store and got some for Brinley. They had so much fun. They thought it was great. Below are pictures of the two of them.
About a week later my neighbor asked if I would watch their little girl so they could go out. Brinley is about 5 months younger than Charly but I love having over. She is so stinkin cute. So after work I went back to the dollar store and got some for Brinley. They had so much fun. They thought it was great. Below are pictures of the two of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ashley...I found your blog through Katie's...It's darling! These pictures of Charly and Brinley are so cute! How fun!
They are so cute! I love all the fun girl things you have for Charly. :)
Post a Comment