Can you believe the month of November is only a week away. Thanksgiving is going to be here before I know it and then CHRISTMAS. Wow I am not ready for this. Most of all I am not ready for the cold weather and the SNOW. If the snow could stay on the side of the roads and not on them then I would enjoy winter more. Ok let me catch you up on what has been going on in our lives. It is not very interesting so don't get to excited.
The first of he month we went out and took family pictures. We had a good time. Our friend did such a good job. I love them.

Chris is half way through his semester at school. Which means we only have one more semester to go. I am so looking forward to him graduating. It will be nice to have College life behind us and have Chris start using the skills that he has learned. This is my opinion Chris may have a different one. All I can say is I am tired of being a single parent three nights a week.
Charly is talking more and more everyday. Her new thing right now is O KAY. I would tell her it is time for dinner or please take this to your room and her response is O KAY. She is really quite funny. This morning I was trying to get her up so we could get ready to go and I will tell you this my daughter is not a morning person. She must get that from her mom. I went in her room and turned her light on and tried to get her up so we could get dressed. She grumbled at me and told me no. So I left the room with the light on and went to finish getting ready myself. Next thing I know I hear her tell yell NO MOM and she slammed her door shut. I looked and Chris and thought "She did not just slam her door in my face". So what do you do. I don't think she really understands what she did, ok ya she probably does but I think I was so surprised by her actions that I didn't know what to do but laugh. Does is sound like I have a drama queen on my hands or what. I mean we bypassed the princess stage and went straight to queen.
Lastly we have a new pet in our house. Chris took Charly out yesterday and bought her two goldfish. When they called me and told me my first question was did you guy something to put them in. And of course he did. Then I asked what Charly thought. He told me that she wants to hold them. He said she keeps squeezing the bag. When I got home Charly took me in and showed me her fish. I asked her what their names were. She told me Dad and Mom. I laughed and asked her again. I guess we decided on Elmo and Blue. Not sure which one is which but those are there names. She was able to feed them last night and Chris told me that she kept telling them "UP FISH UP" because they weren't going up to get their food. I will keep you updated on how long they last.
4 comments:
Your fish are so cute! Just to warn you, I once had a gold fish that lived over 3 years and I had to keep getting bigger tanks to hold it in. I was really sad when she died. :( I love your family pics!!!
those are such cute pictures of charley! sorry i missed the party last night. i am a space case! anyway, im glad you are doing well. we need to have a girls night soon!
Hey Ashley! It's me, Kellie (Torgerson). How have you been? Your little girl is adorable. I found your blog from Teri's. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi!
But, she is such a pretty little queen. I love her guts!
Post a Comment