I can't believe it is the end of May. I am currently 33 weeks along so that means I only have 7 weeks to go. I wish I could say that he is coming sooner but I don't know that yet. I am so ready for this little guy to be here. I am not sure if I am ready for the nightly feedings and the lack of sleep but lets be honest I am not getting any sleep right now being pregnant so I guess it won't be any different. I will just have a cute little face to wake up to at 3 am instead of my nightly routine to the bathroom. Below are some pictures of me and my sister Sydney who is only two weeks ahead of me and we are both having boys.

This is me at 27 weeks


Sydney is 35 weeks here and I am 32 weeks

3 comments:
Oh my goodness. You are so pregnant. I'm so excited for Chris to be home with you. When can we hang out?
You look super cute! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
Congrats to Chris, I bet he was so ready to be done with school.
You guys look so cute with your baby tummies! I am growing like crazy too now! Ya for our baby boys! I am so excited to see pics of little Gavin? in the next few weeks. I hope he make his appearance a couple weeks early!
Post a Comment