On May 1, 2009 Chris graduated from Utah Valley University with his Bachelors in Business Management and an Associates in Behavioral Science. We are so proud of him. That morning Chris and I got the opportunity to go and listen to President Monson speak at the morning session of graduation. It was a neat experience for us to go and listen to the words he had to offer the graduates. Later that afternoon Chris got the opportunity to walk with his fellow classmates and recieved his diploma. These past four years have been long, stressful, and a lot of lonely nights for me, but it has been well worth it now that he is done. We are now just trying to find a job. Wish us luck.

Charly and Dad

Congradualtions Babe I am so proud of you!

Chris and his parents
2 comments:
Congrats you guys! I am so happy that he is all finished with school! That is an awesome accomplishment that you have all sacrificed for! YA NO MORE SCHOOL! Good luck in the job search!
Congratulations Chris! That is awesome!! And yeah....more family time.
Post a Comment