Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"NO"

So I went to pick up Charly from Day Care yesterday and I can always tell when she has had a rough time because when she sees me she comes running and starts to cry. So I asked how her day was and I got told this story.

When the kids play outside they are suppose to keep their shoes on because their feet get so dirty. Well Charly does not like to keep her shoes on, so as soon as she gets outside she takes them off. So they asked her to put her shoes back on and she told them NO. They asked her again and again she told them NO. So they informed her she needs to go to time out until they can put her shoes on and again she told them NO. When I showed up they were trying to get her to go to time out. I do not know what I am going to do with this child. She told an adult authority NO.

When we got in the car I asked her if she had to go to time out and she told me NO. So I asked her if she took her shoes off when she was outside and she told me yes. Then I informed her that she needs to keep her shoes on when she is outside and again she told me NO. I have a feeling we need to work on this NO business.

1 comment:

The Clems said...

charley is so funny! she really wanted those shoes off!