Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"SURPRISE"

Last night Charly got to go shopping with the girls. Chels needed to go find some work clothes and for some reason everyone thinks that I am the bargain shopper and I know where all the good deals are so they always want me to come. So off we went to the mall with Charly in toe. After about 2 hours of shopping she was starting to get frustrated and wanted to do what she wanted to do. So we would play games, where I would be running up and down isles pushing the stroller as fast as I could to keep her entertained. Finally we were in our last store. The sales ladies just thought she was the cutest thing so they kind of took to her and let us shop. Next thing I know I was coming out of the dressing room and out jumps Charly saying "SURPRISE". She has never said that before and I am not sure where she has heard it but it was really cute. I honestly look forward to everyday and listening to her say new words and discover new things. It is so fun being a mom.

No comments: