Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swallowed a Frog

Last weekend when we went to Idaho I lost my voice. I was completely fine until I walked into my moms store, I started coughing really hard, and then no voice. On Sunday I could barely get anything out. Charly and I stayed home from work and day care on Monday so I could rest my voice and now I am back to work with everyone I talk to saying it sounds like you have a frog in your throat. Definitely not the funest thing to have to deal with at work but we are surviving. The sad part is Chris is not getting any sleep because I do nothing but cough all night long plus I stink so bad that he can't stand me. Between tea tree oil on my face, lavender on my throat, and Vicks on my feet lets just say my room is very potent.

1 comment:

Maria said...

You did sound a little froggy when you called me :) Hopefully you are feeling better!