Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Sleepless Nights
My two year old still does not sleep through the night and most nights I just dread getting up when I here the word "MOM", but this morning at 4 am was a little different. She walked into our room and took my finger and pulled me out of bed. She lead me to her room and she climbed into bed. I tried to hand her, her sippy cup but she told me no. So I asked her if she wanted some milk. She told me no, chalko. That is her word for chocolate. She wanted chocolate milk. I got her some milk, kissed her on the cheek and she was out. I thought it was kind of cute how she came to get me this morning instead of her screaming for me. She just quietly walked into my room and took my hand. It was sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's hard to get mad at them when they are so sweet! All my boys have to do is smile and the discipline goes out the window:)
Your blog is super cute. I'm going to love reading it!
Post a Comment