Ok those of you who know my daughter she really does not play well with others her own age. Over the weekend she really grew attached to her cousin Audrey who is two years older than her. She would take Audrey by the hand ad drag her all over the house. I have not seen her do that to anyone. Audrey, of course was so cute about it. I would just see her roll her eyes and follow. I will have to get a picture of the two of them together next time and post it. I look forward to Charly getting to spend more time with her cousins someday. Thanks Audrey for being such a good sport.
4 comments:
That is so cute! Tage is like that when he's with his cousins. He kind of tags along but they're always so cute to him. I'm glad you got to go up to Idaho to see your family.
Audrey misses Charly. She had so much fun this weekend and now she's board with just Tyler to play with. I had to let her go to a friends house so she would stop bugging me. Come back soon. Love you.
Welcome to the blogging world. I am very impressed at all of the post you have done. Charly is so cute I love both of her stories ecspecially the surprise one. I hope that you get feeling better. Last week was fun we need to get together again.
she is so cute! she is talking so much more too! thanks for meeting us at chuckie cheese and for Lily's gift. you are a great friend!! Love ya!
Post a Comment